Our student ministry is led by James Booth along with a team of parents, young adults, and college students, and we are transforming teenage lives through God’s word.
STAGE 1: MAY 24 – 31
- Partial Return
- 3 identical worship services: 9:30 / 11:00 / 5:30.
- Worship services only
- No Nursery / Covenant Kids (Children’s Church) / ABF (Sunday School)
- All attendees are highly encouraged to wear a mask. If you do not have a mask, the church will provide one for you.
STAGE 2: JUNE 7-21
- Mostly Return
- 2 identical worship services: 9:30 / 11:00
- Church will be 50% seating capacity
- Nursery / Covenant Kids provided
- No ABF
STAGE 3: JUNE 28
- Full Return
- 9:30 Contemporary Worship / 11:00 Traditional Worship
- All ABF / Nursery / Covenant Kids
- Lord’s Supper Celebration
This is a very welcoming church. The sermon was very informative. The music was good all around – the organist played very well, and the choir could sing in harmony rather than unison. They even performed a song with a featured vocalist singing a response line to the chorus. The child care the church provided was also greatly appreciated. Thank you, Surfside Presbyterian!
Loving and caring church. I enjoyed both the traditional and contemporary services very much.
We visited Surfside when on vacation at Huntington Beach State Park. It was a great church! People with “Ask me” tags were placed around to help us find our way. The dress is very casual. The people were very warm, friendly, and welcoming. The pastor was very Christ centered and Christ honoring. We will go again if we are ever in this area. I’d highly recommend it!