What We Believe
– The Bible is the only inspired, infallible, authoritative word of God; without error as originally written.
– God is the one, perfect externally existent God who is also three person of equal power and glory: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
– Jesus Christ is the Son of God who was born of the virgin Mary, lived a sinless life, died on the cross to pay for our sins, rose bodily from the dead on the third day, ascended into the presence of God and Father now interceding for us, and who will return in power and glory.
– The Holy Spirit participated in creation, providence, and inspiration of the Bible, began special ministries on the Day of Pentecost for the Church, indwells every believer, baptizes all in Christ into one Body, is the mans of all acceptable worship and service, and convicts the world of sin, righteousness and judgement.
– Man was created in God’s image, sinned and incurred both physical and spiritual death, is lost in his natural state, and cannot earn merit or acceptance from God.
– Salvation is completely the gift of God given by His unmerited love, received by personal in the Lord Jesus Christ, results in forgiveness of sins and the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, and brings new life as a new creature.