Surfside’s Children’s Ministry seeks to partner with parents to lead children to a saving, growing relationship with Christ by presenting the Gospel. Through the study of God’s Word and worship, we pray that they will grow in their understanding of God’s character, faithfulness, and redemptive love and seek to find their joy in Jesus.
We are eager to serve children and families through
- Covenant Kids (Children’s Church)
- Sunday School Classes for each age group
- Wednesday night Kid’s Club
- Parenting Resources
Parents, please sign your child in at the doorway in the foyer, marked Children’s Ministry.
Children’s Ministry Values:
- Nurturing Environment– Our desire is to be relationally connected to each family and to provide an atmosphere where every child feels loved, valued, respected, accepted, cared for and safe. We will pursue an environment where every parent is confident concerning the well-being of their child while participating in the life of the church.
- Christ – Centered- Our teaching, curriculum, and programs will be Christ-centered and taught from a Biblical worldview perspective. We will accomplish this in a fun-filled way utilizing creative teaching styles.
- Spiritual Growth–Our desire is to point children to an intimate relationship with Christ, whereby they want to follow God’s will instead of their own, and know there is no greater joy than being in the center of God’s will. Our staff and leaders will point them to God’s Truth by studying God’s Word, memorizing Scripture, praying for them and with them and praying for their families as well.